Tractor Chuggin Along!

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I like the angle of this shot, and the oncoming traffic. There seems to be some haloing around my friend's head, as I did some shadow reduction, but you can only see that when looking at the image from certain angles. What do you think?

Attachments

• $DSC_1022.jpg
    $DSC_1022.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 102
It looks a little soft, but you've captured movement pretty nicely.

I don't see the SMV sign, and no lights either. Did he survive the trip?

FUNNY!!! Maybe the SMV sign is on the back of the hay wagon he's towing behind that old Ford tractor!!!! I've driven a lot of old tractors...Lights??? Hell, ain't no lights for another three decades!!! I can almost feel the speed as he chugs along in 4th gear at top speed doing 13.5 MPH!!! Love the wheel blur, and the car coming down the country road at dusk....nice!!

Thanks guys, glad you like! :D Any room for improvement? How could I make it "harder?" Better focus?

I can almost feel the speed as he chugs along in 4th gear at top speed doing 13.5 MPH!!!

Brings back some memories of my own - going down the street in 4th ... being passed by a kid on a bike ... a young kid ... who kept stopping to fiddle with his chain ... and still ran away from me.

Then there's the time my dad was going down the road ... had a dog come out to chase him ... and who promptly proceeded to run head first into a tree.

FUNNY!!! Maybe the SMV sign is on the back of the hay wagon he's towing behind that old Ford tractor!!!! I've driven a lot of old tractors...Lights??? Hell, ain't no lights for another three decades!!! I can almost feel the speed as he chugs along in 4th gear at top speed doing 13.5 MPH!!! Love the wheel blur, and the car coming down the country road at dusk....nice!!

Actually, the Ford 8N had factory optional lights (but since they were an added cost, very few farmers purchased them). If you want to see something cool, search "Ford 8N Funk conversion"

So I saw this and thought, "Looks like something I see in my part of the world everyday." Turns out you're not far from here!

Looks much better than the previous B/W "HDR" tractors from you!

Awesome, I knew this was a good one haha. Jowens! I love seeing people from Virginia here! This is at my friend's farm near Lynchburg! :D

Most reactions

Back