Trade Nikon gear or Canon gear

brian_f2.8

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im looking to see if I can trade the following with anyone. I have some Nikon stuff in which I would like to trade for Canon gear. Here is my stuff I would like to try n trade if possible. I can only do all. I can part this out but I have to cover each item. Here is the list.

Trade Nikon D5100 + 18-55 kit for Canon T3i + 18-55 kit

Trade Nikon 35 f1.8 and a Nikon 50 f1.8 D for Canon 50 f1.4

Trade Nikon 10.5 fish eye for Canon 15 f2.8 fisheye

Trade Nikon sb900 for Canon speedlite 430EX II

Picking up Canon gear to bring on your Canondale? Seems fitting.

No I already bought the Cannonade. I met a photographer this weekend that told me about Canon Professional Services. I looked into it and Id like to join because of the benefits. Obviously you need canon gear. One of the benefits that I like about CPS opposed to NPS is that you can join CPS with out all the bs stuff that Nikon requires you to have. No sponsors needed, you do not need 2 pro bodies. Canon calls it canon points. It wouldn't take much for me to acquire enough points to join. For work, Id like to be able to utilize the try before you buy program and get long glass to give kids exposure to sports shooting among other things. School just ordered me a D7000. Ill send that back and get a Canon 7D. I figured see if I can get rid of the other stuff before I get taken at Adorama or BnH.

How much for the sb900?

Hey guys I'm still around. I'm shooting NASCAR at the Poconos this week. Anyways I have to keep the Nikon stuff for now. I did buy a 7D and a 24-105f4. I'm happy with it. I just have to learn the camera. I'm using a friends 500f4, it's a beast.

$image-2683958076.jpg

I paid 680$ for it. How close can you get? If someone has the older canon fish eye lets talk. I think it's a 14mm f4?

Most reactions

Back