Tradition

calin.d

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A man working at a belt and at other traditional wearing, in a small shop at Barsana monastery, Romania.

Feel free to give me any sugestion.

Thanks.

28964-1426517701-a6b00d9a54c6693f243268d00867e76d.jpg

Welcome!

Perhaps if you cropped the right side some, you could eliminate much of the brightness on the right side. To maintain good proportions, crop a bit from the top as well.

I would apply a strong vignette around the perimeter of the image, which fades off in to whiter-than-center, thus distracting from the central image area. The outer periphery of the image is too light. After darkening the entire periphery, I would then lighten up the man's hands and face area a bit.

The pole on the right is not adding to the image and I feel that I want to see what the man is working on but it is very small in the frame. The image as-is would benefit from what Derrel said as my eyes are currently pulled to the lighter area.

The pole is slanted and bright; both of those things are disruptive.
I suggest you rotate the picture enough to remove some of the slant and make it possible to crop out the pole (and add a bit of floor)
Then darken the hat, which is very bright, and lighten his face so it stands out more and at least competes with the hat for the viewer's eye.

Sorry, just saw the NOT OK to EDIT in your profile so removed the edited picture.

My suggestion is that you change your profile to allow edits.
This is a visual medium and trying to show what is meant in words if often times impossible and always difficult.

Here it is again.

man33333.jpg

Last edited:
Done. And thanks a lot to everybody.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back