Trainfest began last night....what a night...(photos added)

Not Neve

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Mindy and Manda are gonna roll their eyes but I have to share this!

Last night was the 1st of 3 concerts by Train in Seattle. They're playing a really small place (maximum occupancy 381) and I'm going all 3 night. Tonight we aren't even gonna try to get up front by the stage (the people I'm going with aren't into that) but last night we were about 4 people back from the stage. And to top it off, I caught a guitar pic (is it pic or pick?) from my favorite band member. :D Funny thing is, when I saw them last year in Denver I also caught one of his pics. Both times I knew it was mine!

Saturday night I might take my digital camera. There were so many cameras out last night and nobody cared!

Oh, and they performed Prince's Raspberry Beret and did a kickass job! Oh, one more thing, they recorded the 1st set (12 songs) and handed out cds of it after the show!

Well, I've never heard of them, but any band who pases out free CD's to the fans has their collective head on straight. Right on!!! :D

Sounds like a blast. Extra props for being cool with the cameras going off.... :thumbsup:

Have a wild weekend!!

lol

say hi to the one who writes bad lyrics for me :p

im just joshin! im glad youre having a great time bella :heart:

Well Trainfest came to an end last night. My feet are thanking me for that after standing for about 5 hours on both Thursday and Saturday. (Friday we didn't go early so not as much standing.)

Last night I was 3 people back from the stage and took my camera. I also got another guitar pic. He threw it right to me but I didn't catch it, then once it fell to the floor I couldn't find it. He tossed another one out to the guy next to me and that guy gave it to me. I tried to get that guy to keep it since I'd already gotten one this Thursday but he insisted I take it.

I won't torture you too much but here are a few pictures. I had a little help on some of my pictures from a guy in the 1st row. He offered and who am I to say no? Oh, and when/if you see Spiderman 2, Train wrote/recorded a song for the soundtrack. It's called Ordinary. It rocks! (Someone said it plays during the credits but I'm not sure)

Pat Monahan
Pat.jpg

:heart: Jimmy Stafford :heart:
jimmy3.jpg

:heart: hubba hubba :heart:
jimmy2.jpg

Most reactions

Back