Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is all you need for a nice little photoshoot

1smcdh.jpg

egbhol.jpg

5me44l.jpg

bhlj6.jpg

I find these kind of sexist and degrading to women. Have you got any more we could see. Please??? [wink]

None of your photos are uploading

I noticed that, tried uploading through the sites basic uploader twice, got frustrated and uploaded them on tiny pic.com and added the img tags ill try the sites uploader again

c&c much appreciated, still learning more and more about my lighting positions and color tweaking and stuff so any critique helps! ill post more from this day if you'd like, different location though

I like them all.

Not sure whats up with the color tint in the train pics, could be my monitor. Raccoon eye in the last pic.

In the last set of pics #1 and #2 appear to have a lot of wasted pixels with all that dark space. If you were leaving room for text or something seems understandable.

Pics #2 and #3 in the last set have a lot of distractions from the subject. The 1st thing that hits my eyes is the dirty brick, perhaps pick the rock up or toss it.

In pic +1 and #2 the bokeh lights seem to be more of a distraction than an asset. I might've spot tool removed them real quick.

Disclaimer: i'm a photo student, don't pay this nooB any mind whatsoever =)

Last edited:
Does anyone have any guidelines or insight on editing the colors better??

First set: the model is not relaxed. Second set: only the last has the model relaxed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back