Transamerica Pyramid - Extreme angles

Randog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took these shots today and the security at the building was very curious of myself and my camera as I was leaving men in black suits were taking pictures of me!

img3668200509219gx.jpg

img3672200509213fd.jpg

img36782005092117ff.jpg

Love the last two.
Great angle and perspective on the BW. A bit more contrast and it will really pop.
Love the space formed by the blue sky in the third.
Nice work. :thumbup:
Keep 'em coming. :)

These were worth getting captured on someone's security film, I say! Very much so!
Your angles never cease to amaze me.
My personal favourite is the last, you created such a nice "upside-down-Y"-sky pattern! :D

nice shots, love the lines/framing in that last one. :thumbup:

Man I love the architecture shots.

Love the second one.

I would crop that tree out of the third one.

Infact I would probably try and edit the tree out of all of them. But that's just me.

Good angle shots, i put on a different post that i got my ID written down by a cop for taking pictures of Caledonia!

I always manage to get that build in my S.F. shots. I've never been that close to that building. Very cool angles...Thanks for sharing!

They are all nice but my favorite is the first one. If you were to crop out the bottom part of the building and the trees, it would look very abstract I think. You probably wouldn't be able to tell that it was a building, or that you were looking up.

Thanks you all for the great feedback, I have listened and tried to incorporate everyones suggestions in the following re-touched images.

JEFFB said:
If you were to crop out the bottom part of the building and the trees, it would look very abstract I think. You probably wouldn't be able to tell that it was a building, or that you were looking up.
img366820050921x0fk.jpg

JonK said:
A bit more contrast and it will really pop
bace said:
I would probably try and edit the tree out of all of them. But that's just me.

img36722005092115qt.jpg

bace said:
I would crop that tree out of the third one

img367820050921x6cm.jpg

Love the changes. Great work.

Really love that black and white one now.

Most reactions

Back