Transamerica Pyramid - Extreme angles

Great pictures, there are some unusual shapes and angles there. You might try simply cloning out the trees rather than cropping. It would still make it more abstract and emphasize the building more but would include the great angles at the bottom.

This is another big, famous, easily recognized building on America's skyline. I'm personally glad to see they were alert, I'm sure you were taking more and different pics than the average tourist and could have be evaluating the angles and structure for another purpose rather than just being creative.

I'm also glad to see that all they did was take pictures of you, there are parts of the world where security would not have been required to be that benign.

Way too cool Randog. Love the angles, and the retouched versions are better. How is your neck after all of these.?
Nice work.

I really like these. Their kind of powerful looking. Great angles also!
I'm with chiller... is your neck ok. LOL , Nice photos.

Great editing! Love the second shot especially, very nice work here :) Definitely worth getting shot at :lol:

Wow! I did not expect such a response. Thank you everyone for your comments and suggestions on this series I very much appreciate them. Btw: I think that the security and government agents at this building were more than justified to take pictures of me, I did not have a problems with it. It just felt a little strange to be under surveillance. For all of you wondering about my neck, I have snapped it back into place but I believe I’m going to need a brace now. Thanks again :D

Sorry, one more praise post.
I'm not usually moved by architectural stuff but those are just superb.
I love the second one, I quite liked the tree, it kind of added a contrasting natural element to it.
I think I'm gonna have to look up-wards more often
Great work.

i missed out on these!
neat shots Randog :thumbsup: !!!
i love your 'extreme' angle approach :D
nice b/w.. but the third shot just takes it all :D awesome :D :mrgreen: ... neat comp... nice form and space distribution..
tfs :D

Wow! I thought this thread to be long gone. Thank you Bob for reviving it and thank you all for your wonderful comments. I really believe this board and the people on it to be the best on the Internet. Thanks again. :D

Most reactions

Back