Trash The Dress ideas please! (free session but fun!)

Joshua_Lee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,

I am doing a trash the dress session for free with a friend of mine this weekend and I am torn on location and theme. I would love you input/ideas.
What I am thinking so far is option 1: a swamp preserve near the house with wooden bridges option 2: Downtown urban scene with allies etc. and it has a park and water fall with rock etc in the middle of downtown. Option three combine the urban scene with some paint thrown in the mix using brick backgrounds etc. Option 4 go to an old car junk yard

That's what I have and I am not married to any of them. Your thoughts please! She is a friend with a great personality and an open mind (PG-13 please), and it's free so anything goes. This is just for creative practice!

Thanks,

which location fits her personality the best?

I'd vote for Option 4 myself, but that's probably because I've wanted to shoot at an auto grave yard (both with and without models) and haven't found one near me. Other than that, option 2, basic downtown, could just as easily have been done as a regular wedding shoot, so I'd rule that out and go with the other options (the muck of Option 1 or the paint of Option 2).

2, 3, & 4 all have the potential to give you the same kind of style. The only difference is that option 4 has old beat up cars. You can find allies in the city with graffiti in them and use them. IDK, I really like beach trash the dress shoots too. It all depends on what she is interested in and how "trashed" she is willing to get the dress :)

Have fun though! I have yet to do one of these!

Thanks for the advice all! I think I may go urban since their is a waterfall in the middle of town. That way I can get the best of both worlds! I guess my post would have gotten more replies if i had put topless trash the dress on this forum. LOL At least that seems to be the pattern!

I'm jealous, I would love to shoot a trash the dress!

If you near the sea.

This is what i did with my wife.

5374040705_eb2c6380c8_b.jpg

5374033495_6b7fe7ff1f_b.jpg

5374636808_cb2f3c2246_b.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back