ironsidephoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ironsidephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all,
I take weddings pictures for some local wedding photographers where i live, and we did an artsy 'trash the dress' shoot with a former bride the other day.
I just uploaded about 30 of the pictures to my website, and i'm pretty pleased with them. I'd appreciate it if people would look and tell me what they think!

http://www.ironsidephotography.com

or, more directly,

http://ironsidephotography.com/wed/Weddings.html

Thanks!

NICE! She is very pretty.

they're at the end of the wedding gallery. the last couple of pages or so. it loads the thumbnails first, then the images, though if you click on a thumb that hasn't been loaded yet, it skips to that one.

just realized i could post a few just to spark some interest--here ya go:

wed_84.jpg

wed_85.jpg

wed_68.jpg

wed_72.jpg

wed_78.jpg

wed_61.jpg

Glad you posted the pics. The images on your website loaded fine, but there were a lot to go through. Could not find the trash the dress ones. At any rate I am not seeing the trash the dress part. Seems like she just got comfortable in it.

Love & Bass

Yeah... I was thinking that after I made my comment. Maybe the fibers get separated? My ex wife's dress seemed stout and also had a sheen that seemed water repellent. I do not get how the fabric is so sensitive.

Love & Bass

I think you have a nice series here. I get to do my first trash the dress shoot this weekend and im looking forward to it.

3 is my favorite. Looks like you had a great model.

hmm. . .you mean the reflection in the water?
maybe i've looked at these so many times that i've completely missed what you're talking about (to wildmaven)

hmm. . .you mean the reflection in the water?
maybe i've looked at these so many times that i've completely missed what you're talking about (to wildmaven)

There seems to be a horizontal line through the shoulder. Is this a shadow, or the water line? The reflection's edge seems too crisp.

I really like the first 2 especially the first one with the shimmering water.

Most reactions

Back