Travel ROMANIA

alexstoica

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We are a group of professionals who offer guided tours in Romania, nature & wildlife watching in Danube Delta.

I think you all heard about The Romanian Danube Delta... "represents one of the last natural paradises in Europe, a network of channels, lakes, and lushly vegetated forests. It is home to a fascinating mix of cultures and peoples—and a huge diversity of birds, presided over by the greatest of them all, the pelican."

The fauna includes many species of birds, mammals, reptiles, and amphibians, as well as 3,018 species of invertebrates. Impassioned ornithologists and birders can admire approximately 330 species of birds over the course of the year, many of them otherwise very rare in Europe.

Our proposal is a guided tour in Danube Delta of 4 nights/ 5 days who will include a full incursion, meaning 4 days with different program, different places to visit - birdwatching, canoeing, trekking, fishing (optional). Accommodation types - hotels, motels, ships, tents etc.
Daily traditional Delta meals.
We customize every trip into the Danube Delta to individual interests and designed to create a unique and unforgettable experience for the gregarious traveler, naturalist, birdwatcher, angler or the simply curious.
We also offer private tours.

Requirement - minimum 4 persons/tour.

For a complete offer, please contact me.
Alexandru Stoica ([email protected])

Can someone please delete this?

Hey..
Nothing wrong in promoting their site but it works only if it is worth..what do you say...

Most reactions

Back