Tree buds about to bloom...C&C Please!

JNA Photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Did some outdoor shooting today, and got a picture of some tree flowers close to blooming. Let me know what you think!

2009-04-04-007e2.jpg

it seems to have a little camera shake.......

^Yeah, there is a little shake to the focus. It does have some nice bokeh. I'd maybe recommend downsizing your signature a bit though, you don't want it stealing attention from your photo.

Thanks everyone for your comments. The bit of motion blur was caused by the branch moving in the wind. It was pretty windy here yesterday.

I agree about the watermark, I will be sure to keep that smaller in size.

Also, yes the bud on the right was the focus point, but my DOF didn't come out as deep as I would have liked to keep that other bud in focus as well.

Also, yes the bud on the right was the focus point, but my DOF didn't come out as deep as I would have liked to keep that other bud in focus as well.

Then you really missed the focus, the one on the left is clearly sharper, bit of a typo there?

Other than the little motion blur (didnt notice it untill I read someone sed it has then looked back) its very good.

Then you really missed the focus, the one on the left is clearly sharper, bit of a typo there?

Other than the little motion blur (didnt notice it untill I read someone sed it has then looked back) its very good.

Yes, I meant to say that the bud on the left was the focus point. If my DOF was set properly, I think the other bud would have been sharper. Thanks for you comments!

Most reactions

Back