Tree shot!

Moni

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Modified and experimentally filter is used...any suggestion to improve it ???

Frametree.jpg

Trees are always interesting as they are all different, but i can't pick a focal point on this one. The whole image looks a bit soft. Oh yeah, and frames are cool but i think this one is just a lot too huge and distracting.

Interesting Tree, I am sure it would look a whole lot better without the frame, I know this is not the critque gallery, but the frame is way too much. Good angle on the tree.

Moni,

I could not help but come back to this image. The tree is very interesting but the image looks distorted or like there is somethig else worng with the image.

Eric

Thanks to you all!

Yes...this is modified by little twisting...so the focus is lost!

And I agree with you all..may be frame doesn't fit well here...but I felt something missing in it...so added frame :S

hey moni!
can you post the original?(i mean - not 'twisted'?) i think the tree is great, and i would love to see how it really looks!

anua said:
hey moni!
can you post the original?(i mean - not 'twisted'?) i think the tree is great, and i would love to see how it really looks!

After long days (You or Me?) :D Nice to see you around!

Here is the original:

tree.jpg

My vote goes for the original as well. The 1st one is too soft in focus for the stark realism and well definded edges of trees like this. Both good though.
Terry

Most reactions

Back