Tree Tunnel.....

a4drvr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
treetunnel.jpg

This is one of my favorite photos I took.

Pretty cool...wish the greens were to stand out a bit more...and would be cool if there was something like a person wayyyyyyyy down near the end of the path for a little added interest. But pretty unique shot!

Hi. I know this is the critique gallery, but I don't have much of a critique. I just wanted to say that I love this location. I feel like any second four hobbits are going to come tumbling down the hillside and then a black rider will come riding down the path. Where was this taken?

Damn.. I like the wooden posts. How else could we tell it was a man made track in the wilds?

Nice shot. Looks like Frazer Island in Ozzie land.

Try cropping the top down to the horizontal tree limb. Perhaps a little off the right would help also. By doing this the tree will appear to be framing the photo.

Excellent shot, and nice eye catching that. It would have been great though at sunset when colors have more contrast, or perhaps if you used the trees to frame a subject (person? car?)

Good shot all around, but I also wish the greens were a bit more fuller and the ground a bit darker and not washed out.

Most reactions

Back