Treeline

Michaelaw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Trying to maintain the scene pretty much as I shot it while the temptation is to bring it forward.

tree%20line%20wide.jpg

I am torn, part of me says that the trees need to be more defined, but I can also see the allure to the veiled treeline.

Either way, I think there needs to be something that distinguishes the ground from the sky. Currently, it appears as the trees are floating. Maybe a slight gradient on the ground would give the image some depth.

I am torn, part of me says that the trees need to be more defined, but I can also see the allure to the veiled treeline.

Either way, I think there needs to be something that distinguishes the ground from the sky. Currently, it appears as the trees are floating. Maybe a slight gradient on the ground would give the image some depth.

Well that's a good point...One I overlooked probably because I know that's a line of snow but If I didn't know that... Well we have more fog predicted in the a.m. guess I'll buzz down and shoot it again, try and get some detail in that snow:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back