Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
went out today in the near by battlefield to take some shots

ya know the drill everyone!! C&C if you please

1 (HDR)
treehdr-1.jpg

battlefieldbarbwire-1.jpg

battlefieldbarn-1.jpg

I like #3 best of all. The composition is good and to me its just an all around interesting shot. In the first, maybe move the tree to one side or the other and not have it just centered. Lighting is very interesting though. As far as the second is concerned, its a good picture but just do anything for me. Of course I am wrong regularly. Keep snapping that shutter.

thanks!

i wasnt gonna leave the tree centered untill i kept staring at it, i wanted to show the total nothingness that was around it so i kept it centered the 2nd was kinda "so-so" for me too

all of these photos look a lil soft, but it may just be my eyes playing tricks on me.

i like 2 and 3, for their compositions

and the colors in HDR look a lil funky to me, did you do anything to that in PP?

all of these photos look a lil soft, but it may just be my eyes playing tricks on me.

i like 2 and 3, for their compositions

and the colors in HDR look a lil funky to me, did you do anything to that in PP?

its an HDR photo so i was messing with the tone mapping a bit in it i chose this setting because the tree seemed to glow a bit to me

thank you for #2 #3 compliments, i dont see them soft i had them resized with photobucket (i know i know never do that) but i think that might be the softening you're talking about

#1 - Not sure what you did to this image, but the horizon isn't level and I don't care too much for the PP work.

#2 - Interesting image...could have used a little more space to the left of the post. Almost looks overexposed and underexposed at the same time. It's different.

#3 - I would have preferred a closer shot of the tree and structure. Too much sky for me. PP work isn't working for me on this one too.

Did you try to do any B&W or mono-tone conversion to any of these?

i was thinking the tree and barn shot would look good B&W but didnt try it yet, so ill do that then repost

the first image is an HDR and i just kept messing with levels, i honestly didnt see the unlevel horizon or else i wouldn't have posted it (sorry!)

#2 was originally the one i didnt like but its starting to grow on me :)

edit to #3

took samanax's advice and tried something to give it a more grainy look and came up with this:
barnsepia-1.jpg

what do you think

I like 1 best of all.. :) It looks like a raincloud above the tree in otherwise blue sky..

I also like Cosmo's edit of #3 a lot.. otherwise I didn't really care for the other two they didn't make my imagination set in like #1

Edited to add.. you are Cosmo... doh! Sorry I like YOUR edit.. :)

edit to #3

took samanax's advice and tried something to give it a more grainy look and came up with this:

what do you think
It looks kinda pinkish on my work monitor. I'd still crop off the left side to have just the tree and barn in the picture since there is nothing on the left side of the frame.

A friend of mine has a picture similar to this but he did a sepia-tone conversion to it and it looked pretty cool.

Most reactions

Back