Trekking Thirumaleguppi & Hirumareguppi in torrential rain **pic & story heavy**

Excellent Set Raj and your thoughtfulness of your story telling to go along with the shots has a significant impact.I really appreciate the time and thought you put into your art work,you really go the extra mile.Bravo.

Thanks Barb, but why the fear of leeches? Don't be a speciest, love all creatures equally! :345:
I've given the lens for repair, hopefully it'll be all right! :)

Not EVER going to happen. Leeches, spiders and earwigs deserve to die.

Ahh, I saw some of this set on flicker. 11 is especially spectacular! Looks like quite an adventure.... You made my 70+ mosquito bites from our trip seem almost enjoyable compared to the leeches...

Last edited:
All I can say is wow!

Oh man, you took my line! :345:

I swear, this is exactly what I was thinking. Just wow, Raj!
Thanks Leonore! :1219::1219:
Absolutely amazing!
Thanks Matt! :)
Excellent Set Raj and your thoughtfulness of your story telling to go along with the shots has a significant impact.I really appreciate the time and thought you put into your art work,you really go the extra mile.Bravo.
:bouncingsmileys: Thanks Dave, praise all around, almost like it's my birthday! :345:

Thanks Barb, but why the fear of leeches? Don't be a speciest, love all creatures equally! :345:
I've given the lens for repair, hopefully it'll be all right! :)

Not EVER going to happen. Leeches, spiders and earwigs deserve to die.
Now I know what gift to get you for Christmas this year! :fangs:

Ahh, I saw some of this set on flicker. 11 is especially spectacular! Looks like quite an adventure.... You made my 70+ mosquito bites from our trip seem almost enjoyable compared to the leeches...
Thanks Jazzie, :lol: yeah leech bites are especially bothersome because of the bad itch it leaves afterwards. You feel like scratching your skin off, other than that they are very docile creatures! :laugh2:

Now I know what gift to get you for Christmas this year! :fangs:

Here's the deal, you deliver that present personally, and I will kiss the damn leech!

Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Here's the deal, you deliver that present personally, and I will kiss the damn leech!

Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
:biglaugh::biglaugh:lol.. I was imagining how it would be, you kissing the leech! I'd surely bring one, when I visit! :biglaugh:
Thanks for the good wishes barb! :1247:

great shots 10-11, thanks for taking me along, had a good time,al:biggrin-93:

Wowsers. 10,11,12,13,14. I super appreciate what many have to do in order to get images like these. KUDOS!

So cool, looks like a really fun adventure! Love #11+12, but I'm a sucker for panos

Most reactions

Back