Trespassing?

kenshabby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Do you guys generally have a habit of trespassing? I do this occasionally, and I'm always a little freaked out, and hence, it disrupts my photos.

Any thoughts?

Any great trespassing stories?

Keep your head down - wear black (not camo gear as you look a nutter when you are invariably caught) and run like hell if you are.

Find somewhere to bed down and stay there waiting for the shot - run around and you'll get your heart rate up further.

If there's a chance to get a great one - particularly pap work then just do it!!

Never give up - never surrender!!!

Not me....I got just enough chicken s*&t running though my blood to chance some idiot with a shotgun...LOL

Maybe say 15 years ago....but not now. :meh:

Only really around the construction sites over here, and the hills. It's fun, but I guess thats what you do when you are 16. Even if you don't have your camera with you.

Trespassing? Who? Me?

I have my "dumb, haven't got a clue" face all worked out. If I ever get caught, I'm pleading ignorance.

spike000 said:
Keep your head down - wear black (not camo gear as you look a nutter when you are invariably caught) and run like hell if you are.

Find somewhere to bed down and stay there waiting for the shot - run around and you'll get your heart rate up further.

If there's a chance to get a great one - particularly pap work then just do it!!

Never give up - never surrender!!!

Ummm black may make you look like a criminal...
Dressed all in black hiding in the shadows...

I have an idea...wear really odd clothes like bright orange and pink trousers...then when you get caught, repeat after me.
"ahhertanan ROUND!? coke and pepsi is the same thing...Ill kill him...KILL BILL! THE SIMPSONS!" They will let you go...infact...you could probs turn the tables and chase them! :D

Artemis said:
I have an idea...wear really odd clothes like bright orange and pink trousers...then when you get caught, repeat after me.
"ahhertanan ROUND!? coke and pepsi is the same thing...Ill kill him...KILL BILL! THE SIMPSONS!" They will let you go...infact...you could probs turn the tables and chase them! :D
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Personally I get a little freaked out, but at the same time, I tend to do the whole "self-important" thing and follow through from there. Usually, if you act like you are supposed to be there, people generally think you are supposed to be there.

(when in doubt, carry a clip-board :mrgreen: )

As I sit and think about it more, there used to be this social movement where people used to sneak into places they weren't supposed to be. In the internet's infancy, I remember a few sites dedicated to just that sort of thing...anyone else heard of this?

The sites offered great advice on how to get in and around where you weren't exactly supposed to be.

Personally, I say why not? Of course there are limits - I wouldn't try to sneak into CIA headquarters or anything - but overall...I kind of think it's something I'd like to do a little more of to see how it might expand my art a little. There are a handful of old, abandoned missile silos out in West Texas that would be a good start...hmmmm...

Artemis said:
by far one of the funniest things I've read in such a long time +1

Most reactions

Back