Trespassing?

photo gal said:
I do it all the time! It is easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission........Just watch out for large dogs!

LMAO .... few years ago I was in Sussex and I wanted a photo of a house my ancestors owned about 300 years ago ... drove up got to the gate parked stepped out ... this hound of hell sound was barking and growling and I fired the shutter jumped in and sped off ... in the rears view mirror was .,.... a jack russell terrier ........

followed by a Bleeding great huge monster from the depths of hell .... ok it was a bull mastive .... all black with red eyes and slavering jaws ... and I swear it had a leg in it's teeth ..........

Years ago, my dear old cantakerous grandmother had a sign on her property: "No Trespassing! Violators will be shot. Survivors will be prosecuted." I wouldn't be at all surprised if that sign is still there.

I became a fisherman long before I got involved in photography but I practice the same ethic for both. I don't fish or photograph on another's property without first asking permission. I figure if I want folks to respect my property rights, I ought to respect theirs.

Most reactions

Back