Tried a little Macro...same lens..

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tamron 18-400mm ...i usually do not attempt macro.. but lately i have been trying all sorts of different things.. cannot put the camera down...lol
1-photos 034-001.JPG

here's one i did today
1-birds 018-004.JPG

Cool pic of bees! The weirdest thing I ever saw in the animal kingdom involved a bee. I witnessed a fly pestering a bee by buzzing it too closely and relentlessly. I don't know why the fly was doing that but the bee finally acted as though it had had enough and changed course and went after the fly. It grabbed it with it's legs and pulled it close to it's body and then flew away with it out the window. I wish I knew what happened after that.

Cool pic of bees! The weirdest thing I ever saw in the animal kingdom involved a bee. I witnessed a fly pestering a bee by buzzing it too closely and relentlessly. I don't know why the fly was doing that but the bee finally acted as though it had had enough and changed course and went after the fly. It grabbed it with it's legs and pulled it close to it's body and then flew away with it out the window. I wish I knew what happened after that.
the fly must have tasted the nectar from the bee.. and was attracted to it.. sometimes flies even like something that smells good.. lol... we all kind of know what happened.. not good for the fly..thank you

Nice ones. Luke the colors.
thanks .. i am going to keep trying to get a more crisp shot of bee.. i am a little too far away in this shot..

practiced .. i hope these are friendly bees..lol
1-bees 040.JPG
1-bees 097.JPG
1-bees 115.JPG

Most reactions

New Topics

Back