trip to our local state park

jarhead2042

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
me and the wife went for a walk on the beach of the state park in our area, not much to take pictures of since there are no leaves, and the lake is still froze....but here is a couple that aren't that bad

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

The last one is my favorite. I like photos which exhibit shallow DOF, but in the first two it seems as though it have been used more effectively. Maybe if the log were in focus on the first one, then the shallow DOF would have worked better. The second one is ruined for me by the big blob of out of focus tree on the right of the photo. It is sad some one seems to have littered (can at base of log in #1.)

thanks for the c&c

out of the four..3 and 4 are the only ones i liked..but i wanted to post more than just two lol...number 2 i messed up from not paying attention to the tilt...and i need to play around with my f stop and shutter speeds so im not playin a constant guessing game

thanks for the c&c

out of the four..3 and 4 are the only ones i liked..but i wanted to post more than just two lol...number 2 i messed up from not paying attention to the tilt...and i need to play around with my f stop and shutter speeds so im not playin a constant guessing game

I am in the guessing stage as well. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back