Trip to Paris - 56kers warning

'Daniel'

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I went on Holiday to Paris and took quite a few photos. Hopefully at some time I'll be able to post up the shots I got from the roll of film I used before my mums old SLR broke (I was so annoyed). Anyway here are some I took digitally. I will add more later.

pantheonsmoker1ft.jpg

Pantheon Smoker

pantheonthinker5wj.jpg

Pantheon Thinker

sunnymarket7jm.jpg

Sunny Market

jesuscradle1gv.jpg

Jesus' Cradle

soulprint0xg.jpg

Soul Print

+ More to come +

Daniel don't you just love Paris!!
my favourite is the one of the market stalls
looking forwardto seeing some more
Pam

Yeah Pammi its possibly the best city I've been to, will have to go back to New York sometime to see.

bridgepillar7ek.jpg

Bridge Pillar

clockofdorsay6nb.jpg

Clock of d'Orsay

stonesofphotoghraphy5ry.jpg

Stones of Photography

man, daniel...these are really good.. i love the third one in your first series....its great..

you have done a good job with these...

Thanks alot aprilraven :mrgreen:. I tried to resist the urge to take touristy photos. I do have one of the eiffel tower though. Tried something semi original with it though. Can't really go to Paris and not take one.

eiffeltower14vt.jpg

Eiffel Tower (original I know)

flower7sp.jpg

Flower of a Park

sacredheartharpplayer0sn.jpg

Sacred Heart Harp Player

I'm not happy with thee last one. I should have got all of him in frame. It was really bright but he was under a parasol so lighting was diffiicult. Too dark do you reckon? Its I don't want to blowout the sky.

All are great, but that flower photo is amazing!!! DOF is perfect. The flower just jumps right out at you :thumbup:

Amazing photos! I love paris and you've certainly captured it's uniqueness!

Great job on the eiffel tower photo too... it's really hard to get nice photos of it that aren't boring. Love the flower one too. looks surreal!

the flower is so neat! wow beautiful pics!!!!

Very nice Daniel! I really like your perspective on all your shots. Great work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back