Trip to Switzerland

WhiteRose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
New to the forum. Just wanted to show and tell. :lovey: This is from a trip to Switzerland. Enjoy!

6178480-lg.jpg

5917111-lg.jpg

5917115-lg.jpg

I love the first one! old clocks are a sort of obsession of mine... Along with skeleton keys and such. =P

The second one is wonderful as well. Ive seen lot's of pictures like this one, but they're always outdoors and very sharp.. this one, while still remaining in focus, has a soft feel to it. I like it.

The third one is a great setting, but to me it feels like it's lacking a subject. Maybe if there was an old can or bottle or something laying in the road.

Nice spot, though. :biggrin:

Welcome to the forums mate. Nice photos there. I like the second one.

Thanks for the posts! Most of what I do is very different and I like to get funky with it =) Almost anywhere in Switzerland you can just stop and get an amaizing image.

Canon 5D all the way! :wink:

Oh and Switzerland is the most clean country Ever! I think we'd get fined if we put a can in the road :lmao:

Ok, Ok, if you insist.... :p Man, I love this place! :heart:

5917112-lg.jpg

5065493-lg.jpg

5917109-lg.jpg

Great photos!
I love Switzerland, and I agree almost anywhere you go you can get a great shot. It is also one of the cleanest places I have been. Probably would have been fined for putting a can on the ground. LoL :lol:

The clock one has to be one of the my favourites, along with the gate in the 2nd set, it does look spooky.

I hope you enjoyed your trip!

the second one is definetely my favorite. but i'm just a sucker for B&W ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back