Trip to the Lakes

nynfortoo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had a very short trip to the Lake District last weekend. The weather forecast wasn't promising and, for the first day certainly, it held true. The sky was a blanket of white, with very soft, dull light.

I woke up to this on the second day, though. What a change! I didn't have time to really go anywhere, unfortunately, but I'll be going back in a few weeks to, hopefully, get some more shots.

I'd love some feedback on these. Always looking to improve.

2521778168_5ffd676418_o.jpg

2520957369_ffbecea34a_o.jpg

2521778640_fecb90c203_o.jpg

2520956731_0b87a88d13_o.jpg

Cheers for looking.

your colors are great!

I think in the last one you should tone down the sky a bit though.. Overpowers the rest of the image

your colors are great!

I think in the last one you should tone down the sky a bit though.. Overpowers the rest of the image

Thank you. The polarizer filter really worked a treat that day.

I agree about the last image. The sky really steals the focus there. I think the foreground is quite interesting with the S-curve, cottage and wall, so perhaps I should have given that more screenspace than the sky. I think the foreground is a little underexposed, too.

Cheers for commenting :)

You definitely captured that place in all it's glory ^.^ Lovely shots. #2 is my favourite :)

Thanks a lot :)

Now, if only I'd had time to venture further than half a mile out of the campsite!

Most reactions

Back