Trip to the National Aquarium

teacher386

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
In my eyes, the first photo is simply perfect.

In the third, the only nitpick is about the brighter spot on the right.

Please number your photos.

That said, I like #1, 2 and 4. #5 is kind of a joke. #3 has a problem as mentioned before. It would have been quite nice otherwise.

The ones I like are not perfect but they are a good starting point. :thumbup:

LaFoto - Thanks for the feedback. To be honest, I don't know how I missed the bright spot on the right. It must have been one of the lighted signs in the exhibit.

c.cloudwalker - I'll be sure to number my photos from here on out. I'm curious as to why you think #5 is kind of a joke.

I'm curious as to why you think #5 is kind of a joke.

Just a badly composed dolphin in water. How do you think it fits with the rest?

I can see your point a bit. The composition isn't the best but the dolphin is just in massive tank of water so unfortunately there's nothing else around it. I tried to crop it in a way that would make it a bit more appealing but I'm not sure if I really achieved that.

As for fitting in with the rest, it's not really meant to. I have tons of other photos from the trip but my favorites just happened to be the jellyfish.

I'm curious as to why you think #5 is kind of a joke.

Just a badly composed dolphin in water. How do you think it fits with the rest?

I can see your point a bit. The composition isn't the best but the dolphin is just in massive tank of water so unfortunately there's nothing else around it. I tried to crop it in a way that would make it a bit more appealing but I'm not sure if I really achieved that.

That doesn't mean you have to have so much water around the dolphin in the wrong place. Try your crop again.

As for fitting in with the rest, it's not really meant to. I have tons of other photos from the trip but my favorites just happened to be the jellyfish.

Then don't put them together to show us. The jellyfish are also my favorite at the National Aquarium, especially on Jellyfish day, but learn to make posts that make sense.

Love number one. And the dolphin is very cute.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back