Triple Spin Waterfall Composite

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not really sure when or how I came up with the idea for this, but I know I’ve been picturing this photo for several years now. Lastnight the details finally aligned and I was able to bring it to life.

I’m not really sure what the point of this photo is, but for some reason I like it, and it was fun to create.

Four photo composite shot with the Fuji X-T3 + 10-24 and some steel wool. One photo for the foreground, and one for each spin.

50321673382_1c7207e284_k.jpg

Very cool! I like the little whirl pool in the lower right which I assume was caused by the long exposure.

Very cool! I like the little whirl pool in the lower right which I assume was caused by the long exposure.

Thanks! And yeah, that's caused from the long exposure and the water forming a small eddy in that spot.

That’s great... there’s nothing better than working a shot you have in your head and watching it come together

Agree with the above. Great idea, technically well executed and as stated good to see and idea come to fruition.

Only minor point is I'd tweek the WB a tad to warm it up slightly. Over all tho brilliant effort. Well done.

Agree with the above. Great idea, technically well executed and as stated good to see and idea come to fruition.

Only minor point is I'd tweek the WB a tad to warm it up slightly. Over all tho brilliant effort. Well done.

Thanks! I think I may agree with you.. will play with it and see how a warmer version looks.

Excellent idea and execution.

Thank ya!

Thanks! I think I may agree with you.. will play with it and see how a warmer version looks.

Excellent idea and execution.

Thank ya!

I don't think it needs much. It's a little on the blue side and I think a warmer look would also enhance and compliment the colour of the wire wool light display.

Very nice! And a cool twist on waterfalls.

One year, around 4th of July, I did something similar with the kids and some sparklers.

Did you have the person spinning the steel wool in the arches of the bridge or was that done elsewhere and composited into the arches?

Well executed!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back