Tripod ?

song2006

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
community.webshots.com
this is my camera:

Kodak Easyshare DX7590 Zoom Digital

i want to buy an inexpensive tripod that can work in a low [3ft] and a high position[5ft]. i have no idea what is good, what is affordable and will it last a while?

im hoping all you wonderful people would share with me what you are using and a link to see the item, would be helpful.

couldnt post without one shot.:wink:
100_4016.jpg

ok...heres one more :blushing:
100_4663mpp.jpg

thanks for any help you can give me!

song2006 said:
i want to buy an inexpensive tripod that can work in a low [3ft] and a high position[5ft]. i have no idea what is good, what is affordable and will it last a while?

Check out the tripod thread going on now in the Equipment forum.

I just have a cheap $18 tripode from Walmart and it works fine. Without the legs or top part extended it's less than 3ft and fully extended it's about 6ft.

You'll find it near the electronics and photo section of Walmart in a box that says something like MX1000. It's been pretty decent for me.

thanks!! ill have to see if i can get it in my local walmart. its within my budget!! :D

one question, does it allow you to shoot at angles, also horizontal and vertical?

Yes. It has a quick-release mount that yous screw to your camera. When clicked into the tripod it tilts and turns as well has flips up 90 deg. for portrait oreintation photos.

The only potential negative thing about the tripod is that it's a tad light so it could possibly got blown over in a strong gust or shake in the wind. I see being light as a benefit though because it's easier to carry around.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back