Trolley

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...o.k...I promise I will hold off posting anymore for a while. :lmao: I have flooded this place with too many images.
These are two more destined for trash. Two more snaps from the crematorium.
The final ride to the ovens. This is the trolley that is used to load the ovens.
IMG_1668xx.jpg

Not happy with the edit on this one. Turned out too dark, even tho it really is that dark in there, and that fire extinquisher drives me nuts.​

This is a grinder/saw that is used for cutting up metal. There are mixed stories for what it is used for, but I will find out in May, when I go back. ....or I can ask my future son in laws brother...he runs a cemetery/crematorium​
IMG_1669xx.jpg

I like the first image a lot! Its very eerie... I also like how you can see the saw in the shadows... Nice Job Chiller!

Yikes! The dustpan and broom under the bone saw is a little disconcerting!

Yikes! The dustpan and broom under the bone saw is a little disconcerting!
Thanks so much.

Hey Anty...you should make the trek here this year at Doors Open. :D Dont worry...there are no coffin rides here...they are the real deal. :lol::lmao::lol:

...o.k...I promise I will hold off posting anymore for a while. :lmao: I have flooded this place with too many images.

Don't stop posting, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't stop posting, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...I wont stop...just gotta get some darksiders in here. I dont want to be the only yahoo posting. The more darksiders we get, we can shoo off those sceerdy cat lightsiders. :lol::lol:

The fire extinguisher in the first photo cracks me up. Please don't stop posting!

Thanks Miss. I have a few more I can toss up...in a bit. I may go hang out with those lightsiders for a few posts. I will probably clone out that fire extinguisher. :grumpy:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back