"Tropia" - Show of exotic pets (2)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
6. I also quite liked the colour of this one - it is a leguan of sorts, isn't it?
tropiaschau014wszframed.jpg

But he seemed to be a bit shy and hid in the shadowy corner of his little box.

7. There weren't too many snakes on display, a small python, these corn snakes, and one other ... don't remember what it was.
tropiaschau016wzsframed.jpg

8. Is he the same as in Photo 6? I cannot decide which of the two I prefer, this here (8), or the one to follow (9)?
tropiaschau018wszframed.jpg

tropiaschau020wszframed.jpg

10. And what would this fellow be called?
tropiaschau021wszframed.jpg

Thanks for looking! :D

Bumping the thread for "Harmony"... as it is kind of dedicated to him/her (?) :)shock: I really don't know... :shock: )

Her :hug::.

Thank you!

I believe that last photo is a rough-scaled skink.

The first photo is an iguana, and the cool photo (my favourite, 8) is a water dragon. (VERY cool! And jumpy!) We had two at the rescue, but sadly, they were too far gone, and died. I believe that was the one time I cried over an animal at the rescue... it's so great to see him healthy and inquisitive!

(Great shots, once again.)

Thank you!

I believe that last photo is a rough-scaled skink.

The first photo is an iguana, and the cool photo (my favourite, 8) is a water dragon. (VERY cool! And jumpy!) We had two at the rescue, but sadly, they were too far gone, and died. I believe that was the one time I cried over an animal at the rescue... it's so great to see him healthy and inquisitive!

I am agree with Harmony.I also think so......:wink:

Thanks Samaria and JV08 --- that last one looks a little like this one here -> :er: , doesn't he :D ?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back