truck

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i saw a large truck today that as pulling a load of cargo behind it and the bumper sticker on the car said "real women drive trucks" ( <----- i hate things of that nature) and i pass the truck and i look inside and i see a very buff man with an enormous beard and the entire scene made me laugh.

Sounds like you saw the girl I used to date.

How bout the bikers wearing those t-shirts that say on the back, "if you can read this, the ***** fell off"

i guess its funny. i dont know. itd be funnier if those shirts/stickers werent so common.

but i loathe things that say "real men blah blah blah ...." or "real women blah blah blah ....."

How bout the bikers wearing those t-shirts that say on the back, "if you can read this, the ***** fell off"

That's an oldie... One of the best T-shirts I've seen goes like this:

"I only give rides for gas, grass or @$$"

...and:

"Put your @$$ on some class" (ad for Harley Davidson).

i saw a large truck today that as pulling a load of cargo behind it and the bumper sticker on the car said "real women drive trucks" ( <----- i hate things of that nature) and i pass the truck and i look inside and i see a very buff man with an enormous beard and the entire scene made me laugh.

What a lying trucker.

i guess its funny. i dont know. itd be funnier if those shirts/stickers werent so common.

but i loathe things that say "real men blah blah blah ...." or "real women blah blah blah ....."

I have a sticker/decal thingy in one of my back windows that says "A wise man once said "I don't know, go ask a woman'"

:mrgreen: I like it. :p (though these days I would never put a sticker or decal on my car...no matter how much I liked it)

I find a lot of bumper stickers annoying. But that's okay, its people's way of expressing themselves.

I saw one truck where the entire back glass had a huge decal in pretty pink cursive letters spelling out the name, "Lacie," and there was what looked to be a 17-year old guy driving it. I sincerely felt bad for him... Poor guy, no one deserves that. :)

My girl has a sticker that says, "He who dies with the most Pez dispensers wins..."

Most reactions

New Topics

Back