true love

Allsmiles7282

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
he's not my favorite singer but I had to go. With that being said, he is probably one of the most amazing guitarists that I have ever heard and you can tell he truly loves what he does. it certainly humbled me...

John1.jpg

John2.jpg

john3.jpg

i'm really not a fan of this guy even if he is a big apple fan ;-)
he pulls the most strange faces whilst playing and you caught one of them really well, good job :)
roon

Is that John Mayer? He's okay, but if you want a truly good guitarist, seek out Phil Keaggy. He's unrivaled in all of the world, in my opinion. Not to mention he's the best fingerstyle guitarist, and he's only got four fingers on his right hand!

Verbal said:
Is that John Mayer? He's okay, but if you want a truly good guitarist, seek out Phil Keaggy. He's unrivaled in all of the world, in my opinion. Not to mention he's the best fingerstyle guitarist, and he's only got four fingers on his right hand!

dude i cant believe you know about him. or does everyone? I saw him (phil keaggy) in concert. he was amazing.

for guitar shredding, none is better (maybe one, but i dont know who it is...i was told he was rated as the second best guitar shredder in the world) than Chris Impelliteri.

very nice captures! 1 & 2 are my favorites; great expressive shots!

i was under the impression that john mayer was pretty famous in america :-/, i've seen him on letterman at least
roon

Nice photos :) What camera and lens?

I enjoy John Mayer's guitar playing. Phil Keaggy is also good, but I dunno if it's fair to say that he's unrivaled in all the world. I think Pat Metheney rivals him. There's lots of amazing guitarists out there today.

Shredding is one thing, but making music is another. I think John Mayer is very musical.

Thanks everyone. Yes it is John Mayer and yes he is pretty popular here. I think his lyrics are well written (i think he writes his own) but I think his singing leaves a something to be desired, but that's just me.

And I shot these with a Nikon D70, my baby =)

Man that guy makes weird faces when he plays. haha

thebeginning said:
dude i cant believe you know about him. or does everyone? I saw him (phil keaggy) in concert. he was amazing.

for guitar shredding, none is better (maybe one, but i dont know who it is...i was told he was rated as the second best guitar shredder in the world) than Chris Impelliteri.
Phil Keaggy is GREAT!

Saw him in concert in Estes park at a Christian music festival. He was having problems with his effects module, and was just jamming to himself before the workshops started while he fiddled with the module with the other hand. It was incredible. When he was done messing around he got a standing ovation from the crowd--predominately professional musicians themselves!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back