Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
What do our American cousin's make of Donald Trump?

National treasure, or dimwitted racist disgrace?

Dimwitted racist disgrace is actually a pretty good summary of Trump's character profile. My personal description of him would be far less elegant, and vastly more offensive.

I really dislike Donald Trump.

Not to get into a political discussion but I think Trump is doing his job perfectly. I think he's a blocker that is basically a magnet for all the negative attention aimed at Republicans. Just about anyone else the Republicans nominate (except Palin or Bachman) is going to look like an entirely reasonable person by comparison. Keep your eye on the ball. Trump doesn't have it.

Captures.jpg

He made my list of **ckTard of The Week a while back....the guy's an incredible douche.

what great leader was really all that great? Certainly not the present one :D At least Clinton was funny!

He's a brand, not a (serious) presidential candidate.

Couldn't you just see on Jan 20th.... you're fired, you're fired, you're fired...............

I see him as insurance for another 4 years of Obama.

God help US if either of them wins in 2012.

Couldn't you just see on Jan 20th.... you're fired, you're fired, you're fired...............

That thought, while we absolutely need to do some firing up there in DC, scares the crap out of me.

Oh, and IBTL. ;)

Last edited:
haha... just seen that White House Correspondents Dinner thing. Trump and Fox take a right mauling from obama.

and Myers

Trump has a face like thunder, hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Closed!

Sorry guys, but you know the rules (or ought to by now) ;) Like the OT forum thread description says, "please keep your political views to yourself".

The one & only place for un-moderated discussion on TPF remains for subscribers only, in the subscriber's forum. Have at it. :D

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back