Trying again.

ThruTheViewFinder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After taking some time off due to uncontrolable circumstances, I have decided that I really missed shooting even if i wasnt that great at it.
I recently decided to get back to the basics and start over as it was something that made me happy. I signed up for a local night class for the basics of photography to relearn some things. I was curious if anyone had some suggestions on helpful ideas on what would be a good start, project, or way to get the creative juices flowing again. I was thinking of maybe composing a list of random outside things and finding new views of them other than ordinary day to day looks.

buy camera, take pictures with camera, edit pictures, repeat. Read tutorials online as needed. Once you have finished these steps go buy better gear then start over.

shooting the city skyline at dusk ;) I still haven't made it out there to get these shots but it'll be one of my resolutions for 2012!

What type of equipment are you working with?

Try to re-shoot your favorite photos and try to improve them if you have problems coming up with something new.

Other than that, there is flickr and millions of other photo sites that can inspire you.

buy camera, take pictures with camera, edit pictures, repeat. Read tutorials online as needed. Once you have finished these steps go buy better gear then start over.

Even a quick bowl of cereal in the morning is considered breakfast ;)

currently using a canon rebel xt with a 50mm and a 75-300mm lens, along with an external flash.
not exactly a high arsenal of equipment.

The reshooting old photo's sound like a great start, thank you.

currently using a canon rebel xt with a 50mm and a 75-300mm lens, along with an external flash.
not exactly a high arsenal of equipment.

The reshooting old photo's sound like a great start, thank you.

Your arsenal is good enough to start having fun. Just get out there and shoot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back