Trying my hand at landscape photography

kingy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey there, pretty new to this landscape stuff so im chucking a few of mine up to see what ya'll think C&C welcome :)

Attachments

• $image-2131153179.jpg
    $image-2131153179.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 150
  • $image-3414335296.jpg
    $image-3414335296.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 153
  • $image-3174886199.jpg
    $image-3174886199.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 151
Very nice. #2 is my favorite of this group.

2 is my favorite as well. colors look good not over saturated. the 1st one is throwing me off. feel like it needs a different crop or something. post more i would like to see more

#2 :thumbup:

Another vote for 2 being the best, really nice. I feel like 1 would have been more interesting as a portrait and I like the good use of leading lines in 3

2 & 3 are my favorites.

I'd prefer the 2nd one however there are some white outlines at the background extremely visible (it doesn't look good IMO). The candy look colors is also something that I don't have inclination for, but its matter of taste rather than mistake.
In the rest the composition isn't so strong and pretty ordinary for those kind of photographs. But technically everything is on the right place - good job overall.

If you're pretty new to Landscape , these are pretty good.
jmho is that composition is not so good.

Cheers for this guys :) i did however notice the little "halos" in the backs of the rocks on #2 i will apply some burn in photoshop :) i feel #2 is the best, however i did say to someone once before that composition is one of my weak points, thats something thats going to take me a while to learn (i do know all about the rule of thirds, leading lines etc) its just having an eye for them haha cheers guys :)

Most reactions

Back