Trying out a new PS

scubabear6

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
P4080493_pp_email.jpg

Does the face look to plastic? CC

that dog is cool and it knows it, don't think i've ever seen a dog with such a human-like expression.

that dog just completely steals everything in both pictures i feel. no matter where you look your attention always seems to be drawn back to the dog

very cool pics

that dog just completely steals everything in both pictures i feel. no matter where you look your attention always seems to be drawn back to the dog

very cool pics

I agree with this. If you leave the dog in, keep in mind that the dog steals the show. Its no insult to the model/subject, but this dog is just so animated, its impossible not to look at him first. Especially the second one, how he has one ear cocked up and the other down... so cute!

Plus, I don't know what you call it, but I'd leave out the white parts on the girl's cheeks if possible. I think that's where people think it looks plastic-y because it shines waay more than a person's skin really does (unless they're oily, which isn't good either). Are they called highlights, or is that just the bright parts of pictures?

I agree with this. If you leave the dog in, keep in mind that the dog steals the show. Its no insult to the model/subject, but this dog is just so animated, its impossible not to look at him first. Especially the second one, how he has one ear cocked up and the other down... so cute!

Plus, I don't know what you call it, but I'd leave out the white parts on the girl's cheeks if possible. I think that's where people think it looks plastic-y because it shines waay more than a person's skin really does (unless they're oily, which isn't good either). Are they called highlights, or is that just the bright parts of pictures?

I know her dog steals the show but she just loved the pic. I'm trying to get rid of the highlights on her cheeks, but I just suck at PP.

Most reactions

Back