Trying out light trails

TordFuglstad

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, I've started getting interested in light trails photos. Especially light trails made by cars.
So I have tried some the last months. Trying to find new locations all the time.

What do you guys think? Would love your feedback.

Light Trails Round-a-bout by TordFuglstad, on Flickr

Light Trails by TordFuglstad, on Flickr

I like the first one. A lot. I have never seen that done before.

Those look really good. I like the light-trails as well, although I usually do them on trains.
To me the first one tells a story of diversity and chaos while the second one shows uniformity. I really like how these cam out, can't wait to see more!

Those are awesome! The first one is really nice. I wish there was something like that around here!

Both are nice, although I prefer the simplicity of the second frame.

I like them both, the wet pavement looks pretty sweet! Out of the two I think 1 is my favorite.

I like the first one. A lot. I have never seen that done before.

Thank you!

Those look really good. I like the light-trails as well, although I usually do them on trains.
To me the first one tells a story of diversity and chaos while the second one shows uniformity. I really like how these cam out, can't wait to see more!

I've never seen light trails done to trains, but sounds awesome. Thank you for the feedback though!

Those are awesome! The first one is really nice. I wish there was something like that around here!

Thank you! Yeah, should be mandatory to build a highway round-a-bout like that everywhere. ;)

Both are nice, although I prefer the simplicity of the second frame.

Thank you. It's actually taken from my appartment balcony. Just figured I try it there some time, and it kind of worked. :D

I like them both, the wet pavement looks pretty sweet! Out of the two I think 1 is my favorite.

Thank you! Yeah, the wet pavement makes it "pop" a bit more. I haven't tried it on a wet surface yet. Would want to, but the problem is it's summer in norway now, and that means it's only dark between 23:30 and 2-3am.

Yeah, after seeing thousands of straight line expressway light trail shots (and contributing a few myself....), the roundabout is a fresh idea. That just plain works, too.

I like #2 quite a bit. #1 is interesting, but I don't really like the composition.
I think you would need to be a bit higher than you were.

Most reactions

Back