Trying out my new Bamboo

momo3boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got a touch and pen wacom bamboo for my birthday so I thought I would try it out on one of my snow pics. What do you think? I used PSE 9 and a lot of clone stamping!

Before:
307160_2447166251997_1037139140_32897140_1260593326_n.jpg

After:
374754_2454094945210_1037139140_32902889_1796822957_n.jpg

Looks good on my phone! Love my bamboo - same as yours!

You didn't clone out any of the dust spots on the image. There's two down in the lower right and one above the chimney on the left that I can see off the bat. Frankly, I don't see what you did with your Wacom Tablet.

I guess I was so focused on the powerlines that I totally missed the dust spots! Thanks for pointing them out.

dots said:
Is this Before and Before?

You don't see a difference? She cloned out the telephone wires or maybe I'm imagining things.

You didn't clone out any of the dust spots on the image. There's two down in the lower right and one above the chimney on the left that I can see off the bat. Frankly, I don't see what you did with your Wacom Tablet.

Yeah, those dust spots are blatantly obvious to me as well. And, as we all know, tyler smokes some reallllly good weed, so he might actually not see the missing telephone wires...

:er: ah. Now i see what you did..and did well!

Nice job, but you missed one wire!

So, how did the tablet compare to the mouse?
I have a tablet and never use it. I am actually better with th mouse.

How did you know which one to get? They range in price greatly and all look the same.

How did you know which one to get? They range in price greatly and all look the same.

Duh! You go to a graphic design forum and ask what tablet you should get! Bring up something about making a logo yourself because it's cheaper than hiring somebody.

My husband got it for me so he just got the most expensive one. A few of my friends recommended the brand so he got that right at least.

It does take some getting used to. When it comes to details I've found that after some practice and using it with the keyboard I'm actually more accurate with the tablet. (my mouse also sucks do its not hard). I've downloaded a few games to play to get used to it and that has helped a lot.

Not sure why I didn't get the last line. The other ones were just so in the way, they had to go. I will next attempt to remove a car from another snow picture. When you can't change the actual composition sometimes it's nice to be able to make it work with technology.

Duh! You go to a graphic design forum and ask what tablet you should get! Bring up something about making a logo yourself because it's cheaper than hiring somebody.

Ha I can imagine, I tried to make my first logo this morning and maybe I don't have the patience but I gave up pretty quickly on something simple and gave it to my design guy. I just needed to change the lettering in an image and thought I could do it but sadly I could not, here the finished image that he came up with. I originally was going to use the original logo but I figured if the site got enough traffic I may be told to remove it.

FBIfinal.png

haha yeah

Most reactions

Back