Trying to be a little artistic here...

AbelR74

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this awhile back with a Sony Cybershot DSC-S40 in my garage with two JTL-160's slaved to the flash. Did some contrast editing and some burning in photoshop; besides the color removal... Comments please... :)

1244970671_af7877b7fc_o.jpg

nice image. There is an orange stain in the upper left of the image though!

i do like the composition. it could also work as a highly symmetric square crop!

i also like the idea with the central comfty chair, but the pose of the sexy girl is not very charming for her. it makes her legs look wider than they are. she seems squeezed into the chair.

I think this would be a good image if she was nude, hair down, glasses off. As is, the clothes just ruin it.

Too "unnatural", "artificial", "awkward", etc. in terms of the background, the chair and the pose. To make matters worse her arm "cuts her body in half" by its placement. The face is also slightly soft and the far side of her face and upper body are not lit well enough to provide some detail and good separation for the chair.

skieur

Hey, thanks for all the comments. I think the image got some interference (?) on the upload.
Thanks for looking guys...

Take that chair outside and put it in an interesting area and have the girl sit up straight with her legs crossed indian style and make the colors pop in pp.

I saw someone do that on a railroad track and the chair was orange, that was an amazing photo.

Most reactions

Back