Trying to Find That Space

rob91...
Are you one of those persons that have a problem with themselves and need to demand attention?

rob91...
Are you one of those persons that have a problem with themselves and need to demand attention?

Posts like this are unneccessary. They just fuel the fire and even if that is his case, you're just adding to what he wants.

As much as I thought it would never happen, a few of his shots are really starting to grow on me.

And one thing still remains: He's trying something new and accomplishing it the way he wants to (atleast, that's what I get from the similarity of his photos). I know I for one rarely try something other people aren't doing.

Am I the only one that actually likes the shot? I like Rob's work. Anyone else think some things are better out of focus? There's a little something in this world called creativity, and clearly Rob is jampacked with creativity.

maybe you are drunk...dun dun dunnnnn

ur blurry pictures are aggervating me now seriously either sign off , or stop being stupid and give me the reason u like blurry shots that make me feel drunk.

his titles for them are perfect. and. art is relative. photography is relative. perhaps this is just his thing, and you guys get all riled up?

THats a f****ng joke. You never even focus. STFU this shot sucks bad as does every other shot by Rob, he is the crappiest photog in the world. My 6 year old sister shoots all manual better then he can even shoot auto.

Such a horrible attitude for a quote unquote missionary. Dont ask me why I'm not surprised. You should add Rob to your ignore list and be done with it. The same way I just added you to mine.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back