trying to get a photobucket photo to show here

Direct.

Either insert (copy & paste) that between manually typed image tags, or using the forum's image icon.

I don't think I'm uploading my images correctly.

Click on the Image icon when you create your post (
image%20icon%20TPF.jpg
) and paste it in the window that appears, or paste it between manually-typed image tags thusly:
Image%20Tags%20TPF.jpg

When you have your image selected in Photobucket click on the box I have highlighted below in red . It will say "copied" then just click in your post where you want to paste the image then right click and paste or ctrl + c. (assuming Windows).

When you have your image selected in Photobucket click on the box I have highlighted below in red . It will say "copied" then just click in your post where you want to paste the image then right click and paste or ctrl + c. (assuming Windows).

I think you mean ctrl + v to paste.

Yep! So sorry! Was trying to help not add to the confusion. That was a typo I did mean crtl + v

Yep! So sorry! Was trying to help not add to the confusion. That was a typo I did mean crtl + v

No, everytime I click the IMG letters (and it says copied in the adjacent box) and then I get to this page, click in the text area and do control v all I get is texty stuff, no photo.

No, everytime I click the IMG letters (and it says copied in the adjacent box) and then I get to this page, click in the text area and do control v all I get is texty stuff, no photo.
Well, I see it worked for me finally, but I don't know what I did different.

If you copy the URL or IMG links over at photobucket, you can't use that for pasting the forums' Image icon. You have to use the Direct option to copy.

Sorry I should have clarified yes you will get the the "texty stuff" thats ok once you post your your message it will display the image. Before you click post reply you can click on more options if you want to preview it before actually sending, there you will see your image or can confirm you see the image as you intended before actually sending it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back