Tulips

I like the background and the framing, but the flower and foliage in the right foreground make it a little busy for my taste.

Have you arranged any other objects on this table? This set-up is promising.

I like the background and the framing, but the flower and foliage in the right foreground make it a little busy for my taste.

Have you arranged any other objects on this table? This set-up is promising.

Thanks for your feedback. I use it mostly for flower shots. I've tried it recently with a few other items but it just looks too staged to me. I have a few other ideas I've been kicking around and hope to get to soon.

Oh I like this one! Maybe a little crop off the right side - just enough to take out the leaves that are nearly in focus bottom right.

Oh no. You went too far. I meant only the leaves that were there. The flowers must stay. LOL

Oh no. You went too far. I meant only the leaves that were there. The flowers must stay. LOL

That last one I was trying out @KenC 's suggestion of removing the flower and foliage bottom right.

I'm not sure I can remove just those in focus leaves without cropping out too much but I agree with your thinking on that.

Took a shot at removing those distracting leaves. PS is not my strong suit but it came out ok I think.

Tulips8 by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Yes yes, I much prefer your last revision. It's smells kind of lemony around here :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back