Tunnel

noob873

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first HDR and I still feel like something might be off, not sure, so any advice or comments would be cool. :wink:

hdr2aa.png

Pretty effective use of the technology. I think the blacks could be richer (dark) and the tonal range a bit wider. The glowing sky at 10 - 11 O-clock (pixel area sampling) is only slightly distracting. Composition is maybe a bit crowded.

-Shea

I could stare down that tunnel forever. I would recommend trying to find a way to cut down on extraneous elements. Maybe even reshoot with a tighter frame?

Or if you can't get rid of that junk, then acknowledge it and make it part of the frame. Right now it just distracts from that big tunnel in the middle.

Ok I might try retaking it today with that in mind. ;)
Thanks. :)

Thanks. :)
I tried it again today, I'll have the pic up a little later. ;)

Its a very interesting shot, I actually really like it. The bush/shrubs on the top right look photoshopped and i kind of don't fit. Obviously they were originally there but it just looks strange and is very distracting.

Yeah I agree with you, when I made it into an HDR that bush really does seem to stand out a lot more, maybe too much...whatever.

Its not terrible with the bush, its just that it looks almost 3d. I really like the composition though, how its rugged and torn with the bushes. Also the graffiti shows how the tunnel is used and old just like the bushes. I can tell you photographed the graffiti since your avatar :). Who would put up those? I really don't know much but aren't those put up with rice paper or something?

OOOOh you know what would have been really cool? place strobes every so often through the tube...

But if you dont have any speedlights then that could be a problem. :D haha

Its not terrible with the bush, its just that it looks almost 3d. I really like the composition though, how its rugged and torn with the bushes. Also the graffiti shows how the tunnel is used and old just like the bushes. I can tell you photographed the graffiti since your avatar :). Who would put up those? I really don't know much but aren't those put up with rice paper or something?
Haha, I've always found pictures of graffiti pretty cool.
Who would put up what? The thing in my avatar?

OOOOh you know what would have been really cool? place strobes every so often through the tube...

But if you dont have any speedlights then that could be a problem. :D haha

Care to explain? Im still a noob to most of these terms and things. :blushing: :confused: :lol:

Yeah the graffiti in your avatar was put up by one person who started it all with that logo or something like that. It was like his tag. I didn't know who though and thought you might lol.

Most reactions

Back