turn of seasons

photobug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bimjo.com
Went out last evening to shoot a jet contrail and just never could quite get it framed the way I wanted, so on the way back into the house I stopped and grabbed a couple quick shots off the maple tree.

Closest thing to a fall foliage extravaganza that happens in my yard.

turnings.jpg

turnings2.jpg

The second shot is actually the out-of-focus leaf in the middle background of the first shot.

Those are nice jim. I dont think I have seen a maple leaf photographed upside down before. I do like how the yellow stands out from the rest of the folage.

Hehe, I guess I have a lazy maple tree. ;)

And at this point it does stand out, they're just starting to turn. Won't be long before they all go.

Geronimo said:
Those are nice jim. I dont think I have seen a maple leaf photographed upside down before. I do like how the yellow stands out from the rest of the folage.

As a Canadian should I be insulted with an upside down maple leaf, is that something like an upside down cross :scratch:

Just kidding :) Good picture, like your dof really makes the colored leaf stand out.

Cruzin said:
Geronimo said:

As a Canadian should I be insulted with an upside down maple leaf, is that something like an upside down cross :scratch:

Just kidding :) Good picture, like your dof really makes the colored leaf stand out.

Maybe it is a distress from a trapped America inside your borders. We could re-enact Candian Bacon to make sure though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back