Turned to the darkside

errant_star

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jenkanderson.com
This is a shot of a church I posted last week ... I have turned it to the darkside though mwahahahaha

IMG_3860-01_web.jpg

Hope it fits in here ...

Thanks for looking!

yea, i like both versions of this, the sky is excellent...... looks like thousands of spirits in this b+w version.... you know like in ghostbusters!.... nice one errant... good to see you posting over here :thumbup:

Glad you came to play :D
As much as I liked the color version...my first thought for this was b/w. Fits well here.

Archangel said:
... the sky is excellent...... looks like thousands of spirits in this b+w version.... you know like in ghostbusters!.... :thumbup:

^^^ I agree. The whispy clouds look like spirits gathering. I like the conversion to b/w for....the dark side.

Archangel said:
yea, i like both versions of this, the sky is excellent...... looks like thousands of spirits in this b+w version.... you know like in ghostbusters!.... nice one errant... good to see you posting over here :thumbup:

yep...i love this Jen!!!

wow..jen, this is great.....bet that church would love this framed in their foyer.... i would if i were them...

great shot, girl.... eerie in a spiritual way...

Hey Jen....glad you see you crossed over with us. Awesome pic. Love the little spirits.

Most reactions

Back