tuscany landscape C&C

nuvolari

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Winter landscape of Tuscany. Critics are welcome

DSC_0036s.jpg

I have no critique! I think it's beautiful! I'm also very jealous that that is a winter picture. I'd trade that winter for mine in Canada any day! But really, I love the picture.

I guess the only thing is that I feel like the grass is super in focus and sharp, whereas all the trees seem a little blurry to me.

Nothing to say.
Breath.
Taking.
Holy crap.

I love it! I wish I was there!

was this taken with a cellphone? is it a crop? Tell us your rig dude this is a PHOTO forum ;)

I love it! Perhaps a bit more saturation would add some more contrast to the sky, but I love it as is.

was this taken with a cellphone? is it a crop? Tell us your rig dude this is a PHOTO forum ;)

Sorry about that, here:

Nikon d90
21mm
1/100@f14
ISO 200

There isn't really a focal length 21mm. I understand you were using a zoom, but some people say a zoom is made to shoot on exact focal lengths for higher image quality, f.e. :
If you have a 17-50 you should shoot only on 17, 24, 35 and 50.

Is that true? I think I read that in a photography magazine.

Sorry about that, here:

Nikon d90
21mm
1/100@f14
ISO 200

There isn't really a focal length 21mm. I understand you were using a zoom, but some people say a zoom is made to shoot on exact focal lengths for higher image quality, f.e. :
If you have a 17-50 you should shoot only on 17, 24, 35 and 50.

Is that true? I think I read that in a photography magazine.
No, it's not true - both the zooms I have let me use any focal length in the range (although they don't report it in too much detail - my EXIF doesn't show 38.274255 mm for example).

Wow awesome pic. I like the sky with the amount that it is, anymore would have taken away from the beautiful landscape!

Great Job! :)

I do like the shot, but think that it could use a bottom (up past the bush in the corner) and right (in past the group of trees right on the edge) crop as well as a boost on the blue sky. That would take the photo from very nice to amazing for me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back