Twilight at the Speed of Light

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was shot south of Fredensthal, Manitoba, mere metres away from the U.S. border. The wind at cloud level was strong enough to create this "warp-speed-like movement" in just 20 seconds of exposure. The wind at ground level was non-existent, so the grass appears sharp for the most part.

p514363065-4.jpg

Thanks for looking...

Have you considered some dodging on the shaded side and top of the barn to make it pop from the background?

Very dramatic! The cloud movement makes it seem all the more dramatic and brooding. Good job!

Have you considered some dodging on the shaded side and top of the barn to make it pop from the background?
I did, but when I lightened those sections (the side of the barn in particular) the image kind of had that "HDR look" that I personally don't like... I might try doing it again...

Thanks KmH and Montana!

I think you say that to every black and white of old buildings :lol: Im wondering if you monitor calibration is outa whack?

I think its killer the way it is! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back