Twirl

Love the first one! Great framing and angle on this one - I also really like the intensity of the color in the background.... just gorgeous

Wow that is awesome work.

Thank you guys so much. I just did a giant 7 day run of bridals, engagements, and 2 weddings, so I hope to post some more stuff soon. The Raw conversions are a time killer though. Thanks so much again for all the kind words and inspiration. It makes all the time in Photoshop and Capture One a little more worth it.
Hugs!
Cindy

I prefer the expression on the bride's face in the first twirl, but I think the fuller shape of the dress in the second one works better with the center composition. What about cropping the first one so she's at the right side of the photo? So her dress follows the shape of the frame. You 'll have to create more floor to keep the aspect ratio.

Hands are tough; I guess that's why there are people with the job of hand model. :) I usually go for the close-up of the bride and groom holding hands. That way if either one dislikes the way their own hand looks, hopefully they still like the photo because it also has the other's hand.

Most reactions

Back