Twisted Fairy Dolls

binga63

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wow. Not my thing...but wow. My question is, how does anyone in your house sleep at night with these thoughts bouncing around in your head :aiwebs_016:

Uh oh. "Twisted" is right. But the creative work is top-notch.

However, there are a few nits (at least to my eye). In the first, the facial distortion looks just a little "off", and there's a apparent line of shadow to the left of her calf that doesn't blend with the background. In the third image, there seems to be something on her lip (our left, her right) that somewhat spoils the line.

That last shot is just amazing in terms of the mixed messages it sends. Her dress and big eyes would normally send the message of "oh, cute little girl", which then contrasts with the cleavage shown (ok, not a little girl), and as the eye travels down and discovers the knife (wait - maybe not so "cute"), and then recognizes the environment of the playground (uh-oh, this does not look like the playgrounds I remember). So, where did the creative thought behind this come from?

Last edited:
Best playground shots I have ever seen... My fav is no 2, she does connect with you, and that is scary. "Our dreams"... I can imagine. In no 3 I guess with her eyes wide open she has f/0,8 at least. Knife thin DoF :eek-73: No 1 - the knife on her dress... Nice. Who is she going to bury this night?

Last edited:
like the shovel on the first.face and house in background eh,,
second is semi interesting least with what she is holding but not a huge huge fan.
third one, i REALLY like the third one. on freaky scale that has got to be near the top. Kind of with pgriz on the third one way to use a playground...
like the big eyes looking up and left in the third one two it reminds me of something from a chucky movie.

Your creativity is amazing!

Uh oh. "Twisted" is right. But the creative work is top-notch.

However, there are a few nits (at least to my eye). In the first, the facial distortion looks just a little "off", and there's a apparent line of shadow to the left of her calf that doesn't blend with the background. In the third image, there seems to be something on her lip (our left, her right) that somewhat spoils the line.

That last shot is just amazing in terms of the mixed messages it sends. Her dress and big eyes would normally send the message of "oh, cute little girl", which then contrasts with the cleavage shown (ok, not a little girl), and as the eye travels down and discovers the knife (wait - maybe not so "cute"), and then recognizes the environment of the playground (uh-oh, this does not look like the playgrounds I remember). So, where did the creative thought behind this come from?

The clothes all have a death theme to them, the 1st is called Halloween dress, the next is based on Freddy Kruger and the last is called Blood tutu.....the models were friends of the designer, had no experience, and the client wanted to shoot at night in a playground....also I hadn't seen the outfits, models or knew where I was shooting until just before I left for the shoot....so I winged it :) I used 1-5 sec exposures rear curtain flash to get some of the ambient light in hence the not so perfect figures. The idea to doll them was to give some connection to each other

You had to wing it, huh? OK, now you've just confirmed you are ridiculously talented. I'd have guessed you and the designer were planning the concept for months.

Most reactions

Back