Two Beautiful Friends

DeepSpring

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshualights.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was my first time shooting 2 friends like this. It's much harder, two people that is. You have to try and get them to have the same expressions or at least expressions that can go with each other. And also the lighting is harder because one person gets blown while the other is dark. It was a fun shoot tho.

Critique and comment please :)

20070818_7952.jpg

20070818_7948.jpg

20070818_7868.jpg

i think you did a pretty good job. nice, even lighting. but, in #2 having her arm cut off like that sort of makes it look like she's leaving.. or something.. i wouldn't have cut it off, personally, but that's just my opinion.

Beautiful is an understatement...WOW, you lucky guy Josh. :hail:

Lighting, focus, and skin tone are great on these. However, I can see quite a bit of noise, and the JPEG compression is smashing the pixels too much, leaving artifacts. How are you saving these for web viewing? To do these lovely young ladies justice, the photos need to be displayed with a bit more clarity.

Nice job overall.

NJ

ah I know the noise is a bit much. I had bumped the iso to 1600 because it was getting pretty dark and I wanted to have a long enough shutter to be able to lighten up the background a little bit.

I resized and saved them them with lightroom exporting.

Thanks for the comments :)

Great stuff, but the noise is pretty noticeable.

Very nice, my personal peeve is seeing shoes, especially the bottom of them, I would have had them kick them off in this case.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back