Two Couples

wildmaven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
wildmaven.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today I had 2 couples. The first was an engagement session and the second was a couple who had no photos of themselves. C/C welcome and tips on improvement very welcome:

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

13.jpg

06.jpg

10.jpg

07.jpg

8. I'm mad about that shadow across his face:
02.jpg

Marian

I think that some of your posing it really good, you just need to learn your lighting a little more and watch for things like in #7, I don't look at them, I look directly at those leaves in front of their faces.

I really like #5

#4 and #5 are perfect. I love them. #1 you have to watch the shadow on her face, #2, her neck looks odd because of how it's turned, #6 his face is hidden partially, and #7 is just way too distracting with the leaves, but they should be able to be taken out. It's always hard spotting the little things, I know I've had great pictures of brides, but her dress is just bunched a little on the ground and it drives me nuts, but helps me remember for next time.

I didn't realize how much harder it is to light 2 people than 1, LOL. If the lighting is right on one, it stinks on the other. #7 was a spontaneous shot, as they were clowning around between shots.

Here's one more from their shoot, showing his face better, but I cut them at the knees, which is a no-no:

09.jpg

i like 3 and 4, but 5 is my fav. :) good job and keep up the good work! have they seen them yet?

I like 2,3 and 5. I think all need a little contrast boost though. I really like 9 too and with some more PP it could be my fav. Hope you're other shoots went well.

Most reactions

Back