Two from Iceland, while waiting to go back!

Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally we can travel again around Europe with not too much hassle, and I can't wait to go back to Iceland in September as my first international trip after Covid forced me to stay in Italy for pretty much all the second half of 2020!

In the meantime, here are two favourite spots of mine in Iceland, photographs from 2019 & 2020 respectively:

X1D1_01820.jpg

Seljalandsfoss at sunrise, 2 seconds, X1D & XCD 21mm

X1DII1_02120.jpg

Reynisdrangar at sunset, 5 seconds, X1D II & XCD 45mm

Thanks for viewing & commenting! Have a great week, best regards

Vieri

Your photos are always special little gifts to us! Thanks for these beauties. Hope you get to go back very soon.
Thank you very much indeed for your kind comment Dean, much appreciated! :) I am scheduled to go in September, hope nothing will change by then - fingers crossed!

Best regards,

Vieri

Stunning as usual. you have made me put Iceland high on our list of places to visit.

Stunning as usual. you have made me put Iceland high on our list of places to visit.
Thank you very much indeed Brent, glad you enjoyed them! :) Yes, Iceland is truly wonderful and definitely worth a visit (or repeated visits!!)

Best regards,

Vieri

gorgeous..happy travels

Beautiful As Always...

Amazing photos! Would love to see Iceland. I’m sure your workshops are fantastic. Maybe when I retire…

Amazing photos! Would love to see Iceland. I’m sure your workshops are fantastic. Maybe when I retire…
Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed them! :) Iceland is truly amazing, thanks for your interest in my Workshops, we'd love to have you onboard with us at your convenience! :) Best regards,

Vieri

Gorgeous photos - Iceland is already top of my bucket list - one day.

Beautiful pictures!! I went to Iceland 2 years ago but on a tour. Most of my shots were mid day and full of tourists. Can't wait to get back now that I know where to go and do it on my timetable. Your photos make me want to go back even more.

your name is synonym for awesome photos ..
Thank you very much, that is truly much appreciated! Glad you are enjoying my work :)
Gorgeous photos - Iceland is already top of my bucket list - one day.
Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed them! Yes, Iceland is just amazing! :)
Beautiful pictures!! I went to Iceland 2 years ago but on a tour. Most of my shots were mid day and full of tourists. Can't wait to get back now that I know where to go and do it on my timetable. Your photos make me want to go back even more.
Thank you very much! Sorry to hear about your tour experience, was it a photography Workshop or just a regular tour?

Best regards,

Vieri

Thank you very much, that is truly much appreciated! Glad you are enjoying my work :)

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed them! Yes, Iceland is just amazing! :)

Thank you very much! Sorry to hear about your tour experience, was it a photography Workshop or just a regular tour?

Best regards,

Vieri
It was a regular tour but don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed Iceland. My main photo quest were the northern lights which I caught a fantastic night. I look at these tours as an overview of the area. Next time I go it will be on my schedule now that I know where to go.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back